Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
As the name suggest Linksys smart Wi-Fi router they are smart enough to give you uninterrupted internet connectivity. Still, there are some issues that you face sometimes. Having an issue in the devices doesn’t indicate that it is less capable than other devices. Just like your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers. They have designed in a way that can fulfill our Future requirement of networking. Today, we are about to elaborate Linksys smart Wi-Fi router common issues. Go through the blog & let us know what more you are looking for your Linksys router.
Your Linksys router can sense if you have an internet connection or not, in case of connectivity issues. Internet connectivity is must for the accessing Linksys smart Wi-Fi web-based setup page. If you have an issue with your internet connectivity, then it is not possible to access Linksys management page. When you don’t have an internet connection, your browser gives an error message. Even when you lost internet connection during login procedure it displays login issue. So, let’s decode the various error messages which indicate that your router has lost internet connectivity once again. Before we get into troubleshooting tips for resolve internet connectivity issue, ensure you PowerCycle your router.
Error Message with Troubleshooting Tips For Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router
Router not found
Have you ever got this error message? Majority of the Linksys smart Wi-Fi router get this error message. It is because when you try to login to Linksys cloud account & it doesn’t detect the router. You can resolve this by following steps.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- By checking the wireless feature on your computer or make sure your device is turned on. Also, ensure your device is not far from your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
- If you are using a cable for connection, make sure your router, computer or devices are connected properly with each other.
- In case, you have made any changes to your wireless connection settings than reconnect your devices with fresh settings.
Your Internet Connection is down
You get this error message most of the time when you are on Linksys smart Wi-Fi login page. Well, this happens only when your router can’t detect the internet connection from your DSL or Cable connection. Apart from an active internet connection, you can also login to your router via Router Default Password that is Admin.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- So, First of all, create an account for Linksys cloud to make full use of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Tools.
- Launch a web browser on your computer or wireless device.
- Now, enter Web address linksyssmartwifi.com into a browser address bar & than Hit enter Button.
- Next, click on the Link of Click Here.
- Create Linksys Cloud Account by filing required information in the given field. Tick mark, the box of Read and accept the End User License Agreement box.
- After this, go to your Email-ID and click on the link given in your Inbox Linksys Mail. Once you click the Activate your account link, you will see a pop-up message displaying Account has now validated the message. Next, click on Here Link & then Hit Login Button. After this, enter your Email & Password you have created & then Hit Sign in Button.
- Let’s get back to the Internet connectivity issue, ensure you receiving internet connectivity from the modem. With the help of the Ethernet cable, connect your computer straight to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router.
- Launch a website of your choice, for checking whether you are still able to connect to the internet or not.
Your Account is Suspended
You get this Error Message because of Number of Failed login attempts to your Linksys cloud account. You can resolve this issue just by waiting for an interval of 2 hours before you try to Login again. In case, you forget the account details of your Linksys smart Wi-Fi router than resetting the router.
- Simply, press reset & hold the Reset Button for about 10 seconds.
- Your router setting will get back to its factory default settings, Once you reset Linksys smart Wi-Fi router.
If you also experiencing the same issue with given message then you need an expert advice to work effectively. We have a team of experts that look after any router related issues. Our team is working hard day & night. You can approach them 24/7 on the toll-free number. If you are thinking to have Live interaction with the team then go for Live chat support team. Apart from this, You can also share your suggestion & Feedback with the team by commenting in the comment box. Your comments help us to improve as a team, as a service provider. So, we can only request you to provide your valuable feedback for guiding us. So, whenever you feel you need an expert advice, give us a call right away.