Do you have multiple devices at your home or all are internet enabled? If yes, then you are one of those users, who constantly require wifi connection on their devices. You need a router, which can easily provide high-speed internet, with overall coverage. If you haven’t found such router, let us help you, in this matter. As we are router experts, & help users, in choosing best router for their daily needs. Today we have come up with an amazing device, router from Linksys brand. Yes, you heard it right, Linksys brand, which is famous for its high-speed advanced router. Linksys ea8300 is a Tri-Band Router, and specially designed for the busy families or family with multiple devices. It is quite easy for Linksys Ea8300 to keep connected your multiples devices, to the internet. Not only this, this router also offers plenty of bandwidth for instantaneous HD & 4K video streaming. You & your kids can play online games, without facing any buffering. We wish to make you aware of Linksys ea8300 login & setup through this page. We will start with features of this device, which are given below.
Linksys Ea8300 Key Features
• Linksys Ea8300 provides three separate radio bands
• Router Features easy to use device prioritization, so you get required bandwidth for your client devices.
• Easy to Install Router
• Has up-to-the-minute wireless technology, such as MU-MIMO, beamforming & data streaming.
• Quad-core CPU
• Also have Quality of Service (QoS) settings
• Capable of parental controls, & intelligent band steering
• Can deliver Good direct throughput
• Single USB 3.0 port for sharing a USB printer & hard drive
• Seamless Roaming
• Ea8300 router has Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support
• Wireless Bridge mode
• One gigabit Internet port
• Guest Access
• Wireless Repeater mode
• Can Deliver Overall Wifi Coverage At Large Place
These are some key features of your Linksys Ea8300 Tri-Band Router. You can access these features, only if you are able to setup your router. This is the reason; we will now setup the Linksys Ea8300 tri-band router, prior Linksys ea8300 login. If you are a new user of Linksys router, this points going to so useful for you.
How to Install Linksys Ea8300 Router?
• First, arrange a computer, to setup your Linksys Ea8300 router.
• On your computer, open a web browser, & visit the address, http://LinksysSmartWiFi.com. This address is supposed to enter into the browser address bar. Don’t mistake, while putting this address into the search bar.
• Spot your device.
• Position Linksys Ea8300 router antennas, in an upright position. Power Switch needs to In ON mode.
• Next, connect the router to your modem, or modem router.
• Take an Ethernet cable & put it one end into the router internet port. Or if you also have a modem, plug in Ethernet cable other ends, into LAN port.
• Wait for the moment, when the Top light of your Linksys Ea8300 router, stops flashing.
To know further steps, of Linksys Ea8300 router setup, contact us at our toll-free number. Let’s take a look at the Linksys ea8300 login steps. If you find any issue with any point, you have the option to call us anytime.
Linksys Ea8300 Login Steps
To manage your router & its setting, from every place, you need to access its web interface. To do this, we will make use of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. If you don’t want to use the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you can do this, from your Smartphone as well. Take a look how you can connect to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi.
• Open a web browser on your computer.
• Now, visit the address http://LinksysSmartWiFi.com, login to your Linksys Ea8300 router.
• Or if you get the issue, while login to your Linksys Ea8300 router, check the typed address, if it is correct or not.
• Next window that you will see is Linksys Ea8300 Login, which will ask for router password.
If you know, what is your router password, enter it, or else take help from us. We are here to help you. You can call us anytime, on our toll-free number or can chat with our team.
Troubleshoot Linksys Ea8300 Login Issues
Issue: – What If your, Linksys Ea8300 is Unable to Setup Completely?
Solution: – This issue is quite a common among router users. This is the reason we provide, support for Linksys router setup. For now, we are providing you, steps which will help you in complete setup of the Linksys Ea8300 router. With these steps, you can completely setup your router. Let’s, get started now.
• First, you can reset your device, to its factory default settings.
• Press & hold the reset button, for about 10 seconds. You have to wait till Linksys logo turns off, & indicator light starts flashing.
• Now, install your Linksys Ea8300 router, once again.
• Or disable your PC firewall, for few minutes, & install your router once again.
• You can also use a different router, to install your Linksys Ea8300 router.
Issue: – What to do, If you are Unable to Access Internet after Linksys Ea8300 router
login & setup?
Solution: – It happens, when the internet gets an issue, communicating with your router. Or you get an error message, cannot find internet address, when you try to access router web address.
• Check the power & network cable, if they are connected properly.
• You need to check the power outlet, in which you have connected the router, has power or not?
• Try to reboot your Linksys Ea8300 router.
• At last, contact your internet service provider, and ask for outages, in your particular area.
So, we have mentioned a list of points, which will not only help you in setup but also in Linksys Ea8300 Login Issues. If you still, not sure about the process, feel free to call us, on our given toll-free number.